Assignments

Wood Image
Collage with theme
Fashion Photography
Magazine Cover
Silhouette story
Emotion series of 9
Artist statement

So you need to go to a Darken the room and position your subject against a black background. Also you need to Turn off all room lights and make your first exposure. Then, without advancing the film, move your subject to the next position for the second exposure. Repeat this procedure for each image you want to record on the film. Then Action of any kind, no matter how slight, can add interest to most pictures. Each type of action requires a different camera technique, but because of the short duration of light from electronic flash, it is ideal for recording any action ranging from a fleeting expression to a sports triumph. Most electronic flash units have a maximum flash duration (the length of time the light is on) of about 1/800th second, and a minimum flash duration as short as 1/20000th second, thus you can freeze almost any action with the flash. Also Indoors, where there is little existing you have no problem because the electronic flash itself stops the action; however, outdoors in daylight, you may encounter ghost images. Ghost images can occur when existing light and a slow shutter speed are used in conjunction with electronic flash. A ghost image appears as a blur when one image is recorded by the existing light and a second sharp image by the electronic flash. Also the light If the necessary flash-to-camera distance is greater than the length of your extension cord, use the open-flash method. Do not allow the camera to see the flash unit during the open-flash exposures.

Diptych

Fill flash can even eliminate shadows by adding more light into a brightly lit scene. Flash is also essential for shooting a backlit subject without blowing out the background or rendering the subject as a silhouette. If you use the flash and see harsh shadows or overblown highlights, you’re doing it wrong. But how do you take a picture with the flash that doesn’t look like a flash was used at all. Light will easily bounce off walls and ceilings, which spreads the light out of a larger area, creating fewer shadows. Hot shoe flashes allow the photographer to change the direction of the light.

HDR Landscape

In my opinion I feel like it turned out great I really like Landscapes and this is one of my favorites I really love the HDR in the photo it looks more sharp. HDR photography is one of my favorites because I like HDR in every photo and HDR is just better and sharp and makes the images more sharp.

Light Painting Portrait
Favorite Teacher shot
  1. Bounce the light, 2. Use colored flash gels, 3. use more than one flash. 4. Take more than one photo 5. Diffuse your flash 6. Don’t aim the flash directly at them 7. Use TTL technology 8. Make your model do some poses 9. High speed flash 10. Mount the flash
Social/Political issue poster

I feel like everyone should be equal. We should be treated the same way as everyone. Every race should be treated the same way. I can see their point of view because you can be treated bad because your a different race and other people are treated nice.

Double color exposure
Screen-print on cloths
Hockney
Collage
Man vs Nature
Image Projection